City of Beverly Hills Current Updates
- Effective Monday, April 5, 2021, Los Angeles County will move into California's less restrictive orange tier. Learn More about the LA County Roadmap to Recovery.
- The City of Beverly Hills is working to ensure the continued health and safety of our community and is closely monitoring the current outbreak of COVID-19. Learn More.
- Please wear a face covering in Beverly Hills. All persons shall wear face coverings that cover their mouth and nose openings such as scarves (dense fabric, without holes), bandanas, neck gaiters, or other fabric face coverings, when they leave their homes or places of residence for essential activities, such as taking a walk through their neighborhood, if that person has potential to come within six feet of another person not a member of their household. Learn More.
- The State of California provides an all-encompassing, COVID-19 website containing fast facts about the virus, dos and don’ts, tips, links to information about unemployment, small business loans, and other resources. Learn More.
HOTEL RESTAURANTS OFFERING TAKE-OUT
- Crescent Hotel take-out is available, as well as delivery through Uber Eats, Seamless and Grubhub; call (310) 734-7766. View Website.
- Hotel Beverly Terrace take-out is not currently available, however they will happily accommodate large catering orders; call (310) 858-0271. View Website.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel offers Polo Lounge to go with breakfast (8 A.M. - 11 A.M.) and lunch/dinner (11 A.M. - 10 P.M.) takeout menus. Call (310) 887-2170 for more information, or place an order online.
- The Beverly Hilton's grab and go market, MERCATO, has breakfast, lunch and dinner selections on-the-go, from freshly brewed Starbucks coffee to special salads, sandwiches and desserts. Open from 7 A.M. to 10 P.M. daily. View Menus.
- The Terrace at The Maybourne Beverly Hills features an ever-changing menu showcasing fresh, seasonal California fare. Dinner menus and Maybourne's Mobile Mixologist celebrate the very freshest and finest produce from local farmers and regional purveyors.
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills’ - take-out options are available with pick-up at the valet. Call (310) 975-2731 to place your order. View restaurants at The Peninsula.
- SIXTY Beverly Hills' Caufield's Bar and Dining Room offers a to-go menu from 11 A.M. - 10 P.M. daily. Call (310) 388-6860. View Menu.
- Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills offers take-out from Avec Nous via Open Table. More Information.
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills' Jean-Georges Beverly Hills is offering curbside to-go dining options with pick-up available from valet daily 11 A.M. – 9 P.M. Call (310) 860 - 6717 or view menu.
- Los Angeles County is permitting all retail to open at 75% capacity as of April 5, 2021. Learn More.
- The Beverly Hills Farmers' Market is open Sundays from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M., rain or shine, and is located at the 9300 block of Civic Center Drive between Third Street and Santa Monica Boulevard. The Market will temporarily open from 8 A.M. - 9 A.M. to better serve the senior population and those at high risk due to COVID-19. Learn More.
- The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts has canceled or postponed all in-person programming until further notice, but virtual streaming programming is available. Learn More.
Revised April 20, 2021