City of Beverly Hills Current Updates
- The City of Beverly Hills is working to ensure the continued health and safety of our community and is closely monitoring the current outbreak of COVID-19. Learn more.
- The State of California provides an all-encompassing, COVID-19 website containing fast facts about the virus, dos and don’ts, tips, links to information about unemployment, small business loans, and other resources. Learn More.
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for ways to protect yourself from the illness and to Learn More.
HOTEL RESTAURANTS OFFERING TAKE-OUT - PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM IN-HOUSE DINING HOURS OF OPERATION
- Crescent Hotel take-out is available, as well as delivery through Uber Eats, Seamless and Grubhub; call (310) 247-0505. View Website.
- Hotel Beverly Terrace take-out is available from Cafe Amici. Click to view menu and call (310) 858 - 0271; delivery is also available on Doordash and Grubhub.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel offers Polo Lounge to go with breakfast (8 A.M. - 11 A.M.) and lunch/dinner (11 A.M. - 10 P.M.) takeout menus. Call (310) 887-2170 for more information, or to place an order online, click here.
- The Beverly Hilton is providing delicious grab and go options available from 11 A.M. – 10 P.M. Conveniently place orders at firstname.lastname@example.org and pick up at The Beverly Hilton Hotel’s Lobby Bar. View Website.
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills’ - take-out options are available with pick-up at the valet. Call (310) 975-2731 to place your order. View Website.
- SIXTY Beverly Hills' Caufield's Bar and Dining Room offers a To Go menu from 10 A.M. - 11 P.M. daily. Call (310) 388 - 6860 and view menu here.
- Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills offers take-out and grocery items from 7 A.M. – 10 P.M Monday through Friday and 9 A.M. - 6 P.M. Saturday and Sunday.
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills' Jean-Georges is offering curbside to-go dining options with pick-up available from Valet daily 11 A.M. – 9 P.M. Call (310) 860 - 6717 or View Website.
TEMPORARY HOTEL CLOSURES
- Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel is scheduled to reopen August 1. View Website.
- Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel is scheduled to reopen August 1. View Website.
- Maison 140 is temporarily closed until further notice. View Website.
- The Maybourne Beverly Hills is scheduled to reopen August 12. View Website.
- Sirtaj Hotel is scheduled to reopen July 7. View Website.
- The Beverly Hills Farmers' Market will reopen Sunday, June 21 and will take place every Sunday from 9 am to 1 pm. Learn More.
- Gagosian has temporarily closed its galleries worldwide until further notice. View Website.
- The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts has canceled or postponed all programming and events through June 31. Learn More.