City of Beverly Hills Current Updates
- The City of Beverly Hills is working to ensure the continued health and safety of our community and is closely monitoring the current outbreak of COVID-19. Learn more.
- The City of Beverly Hills has temporarily suspended its trolley service until further notice. Additionally, private charter requests are also suspended through the end of March. Learn More.
- The State of California has launched a new, all-encompassing, COVID-19 website containing fast facts about the virus, dos and don’ts, tips, links to information about unemployment, small business loans, and other resources. Learn More.
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for ways to protect yourself from the illness and to Learn More.
HOTEL RESTAURANTS OFFERING TAKE-OUT
- Crescent Hotel has closed its terrace dining and bar, however take-out is available, as well as delivery through Uber Eats, Seamless and Grubhub; call (310) 247-0505. View Website.
- Hotel Beverly Terrace has closed in-house dining at Café Amici, however take-out is available. Click to view menu and call (310) 858 - 0271; delivery also available on Uber Eats and Doordash.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel has temporarily closed the dining room and bar in the Polo Lounge until further notice. The hotel is offering limited Red Carpet Pick Up breakfast (8 A.M. - 11 A.M.) and lunch/dinner (11 A.M. - 10 P.M.) takeout menus; call (310) 887-2170 for more information or to place an order.
- The Beverly Hilton is providing delicious grab and go options available from 11 A.M. – 10 P.M. Conveniently place orders at email@example.com and pick up at The Beverly Hilton Hotel’s Lobby Bar. View Website.
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills’ spa and all restaurants and bars will be closed as of March 17, however take-out options are available with pick-up at the valet. Call (310) 975-2731 to place your order. The Peninsula Beverly Hills will continue to offer In-Room Dining to hotel guests 24 hours/day, as well. View Website.
- Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills, is temporarily closing Avec Nous, however during this time, take-out and grocery items will be offered from 7 A.M. – 10 P.M.
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, Jean-Georges is offering curbside to-go dining options with pick-up available from Valet daily 11 A.M. – 9 P.M. View Website.
TEMPORARY HOTEL CLOSURES DUE TO COVID-19 IMPACT
- Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills has temporarily closed as of March 23. View Website.
- Hotel Beverly Terrace has temporarily closed as of March 31. View Website.
- Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel has temporarily closed as of March 23. View Website.
- Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel has temporarily closed as of March 19. View Website.
- Maison 140 has temporarily closed as of March 26 . View Website.
- Montage Beverly Hills has temporarily closed as of March 22. View Website.
- The Mosaic Hotel has temporarily closed as of March 26. View Website.
- Sirtaj Hotel has temporarily closed as of March 31. View Website.
- As Beverly Hills continues to promote public health in response to concerns surrounding the Novel Coronavirus, all non-essential retail businesses will be closed until the City’s local emergency is cancelled. Learn More.
- The Beverly Hills Farmers Market is suspending operations on Sunday mornings until further notice. Learn More.
- Bikes and Hikes is open and offering private tours (now 50% off). View Website.
- Gagosian has temporarily closed its galleries worldwide until further notice. View Website.
- Namastday Yoga has temporarily closed the studio with plans to re-open on April 13. View Website.
- The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts has canceled or postponed all productions through May 31. Learn More.