City of Beverly Hills Current Updates
- The City of Beverly Hills is working to ensure the continued health and safety of our community and is closely monitoring the current outbreak of COVID-19. Learn More.
- Please wear a face covering in Beverly Hills. All persons shall wear face coverings that cover their mouth and nose openings such as scarves (dense fabric, without holes), bandanas, neck gaiters, or other fabric face coverings, when they leave their homes or places of residence for essential activities, such as taking a walk through their neighborhood, if that person has potential to come within six feet of another person not a member of their household. Learn More.
- The State of California provides an all-encompassing, COVID-19 website containing fast facts about the virus, dos and don’ts, tips, links to information about unemployment, small business loans, and other resources. Learn More.
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for ways to protect yourself from the illness and to Learn More.
HOTEL RESTAURANTS OFFERING TAKE-OUT
PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM OUTDOOR DINING OPTIONS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
- Crescent Hotel take-out is available, as well as delivery through Uber Eats, Seamless and Grubhub; call (310) 247-0505. View Website.
- Hotel Beverly Terrace take-out is available from Cafe Amici. Click to view menu and call (310) 858 - 0271; delivery is also available on Doordash and Grubhub.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel offers Polo Lounge to go with breakfast (8 A.M. - 11 A.M.) and lunch/dinner (11 A.M. - 10 P.M.) takeout menus. Call (310) 887-2170 for more information, or to place an order online, click here.
- The Beverly Hilton's grab and go market, MERCATO, has breakfast, lunch and dinner selections on-the-go, from freshly brewed Starbucks coffee to special salads, sandwiches and desserts. Open from 7 A.M. to 10 P.M. daily. View menu.
- The Peninsula Beverly Hills’ - take-out options are available with pick-up at the valet. Call (310) 975-2731 to place your order. View Website.
- SIXTY Beverly Hills' Caufield's Bar and Dining Room offers a To Go menu from 10 A.M. - 11 P.M. daily. Call (310) 388 - 6860 and view menu here.
- Viceroy L’Ermitage Beverly Hills offers take-out and grocery items from 7 A.M. – 10 P.M Monday through Friday and 9 A.M. - 6 P.M. Saturday and Sunday.
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills' Jean-Georges is offering curbside to-go dining options with pick-up available from Valet daily 11 A.M. – 9 P.M. Call (310) 860 - 6717 or View Website.
- The Beverly Hills Farmers' Market is open Sundays from 9 am to 1 pm, rain or shine, and is located at the 9300 block of Civic Center Drive between Third Street and Santa Monica Boulevard. Learn More.
- The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts has canceled or postponed all in-person programming until further notice, but virtual streaming programming is available. Learn More.