Holidays in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills will once again usher in the holidays with a
spectacular display of sparkling lights, holiday music and festive
décor throughout the famed Golden Triangle. With treasures around
every corner and ample two-hour free parking, come early and stay
late to enjoy special offers and extended hours at many of the
city's shop and restaurants.
Beverly Hills Holiday Ice Rink
Beverly Hills celebrates the holidays with the city's first ever
full-scale, public ice rink located in the Golden Triangle.
Positioned in front of the iconic Beverly Hills City Hall building
on Crescent Drive between North and South Santa Monica Boulevards,
the ice skating rink (made of real ice) is open December 1, 2012 -
January 6, 2013, providing entertainment throughout the season for
visitors and locals alike.
Dates & Hours of Operation*
- Saturday, December 1 - Sunday, January 6
- Sunday - Thursday: Noon - 9pm
- Friday & Saturday: Noon - 10pm
*The rink will be closed on select holidays, including
Christmas Day. Rink hours will vary on days with inclement weather.
Buy-outs of the rink may occur on weekday evenings. If not
listed on online ticket sales site, session is sold out
- Sunday - Thursday: Sessions begin at 12:00pm (Noon), 1:30,
3:00, 4:30, 6:00 and 7:30. All sessions are 1 hour except the final
slot which is 1.5 hours.
- Friday & Saturday: Sessions begin at 12:00pm (Noon), 1:30,
3:00, 4:30, 6:00, 7:30 and 9:00pm. All sessions are 1 hour.
- General Admission
- Skate admission and skate rental is $15 (adult) and $11
(children under 12), per one-hour session.
- Tickets are available at the ice rink's ticket booth during
operating hours. At the ice rink's ticket booth, tickets are only
sold for same-day use.
- Tickets are also available online. Online sales include a $2.50
processing fee per ticket, but allow you to reserve a future date
and session time. Click here for online sales.
- Group Ticket Sales
- Purchases of 20 tickets or more enjoy special pricing and the
convenience of reserving your chosen date and session time. 20 - 39
tickets, take $1 off per ticket and 40 - 120 tickets, take $2 off
- To purchase 20 or more tickets to be used same-day, visit the
ice skating rink's ticket booth and incur no processing fees.
- To purchase 20 or more tickets for a future date, call (800)
954-7866. This option incurs a flat rate order fee, depending on
number of tickets purchased.
- Full Rink Buy-Outs
- You can have the entire rink to yourself and your guests! Full
rink buy-outs, for up to 180 guests, are available on Monday &
Tuesday evenings (excluding Christmas Eve).
- For pricing or to reserve a rink buy-out, visit the ice skating
rink's ticket booth or call (310) 576-2400.
The rink is located on N. Crescent Drive between S. Santa Monica
Blvd and N. Santa Monica Blvd between City Hall and the site of the
Annenberg Center for Performing Arts.
Parking is available at 450 N. Crescent Drive,
accessible from N. Santa Monica Blvd only. There are also many City of Beverly Hills parking lots throughout
the Golden Triangle.
The following special rates* apply to parking at 450 N. Crescent
- First two hours free
- 3rd hour: $1
- 4th hour: $1
- After 4 hours, normal rates apply.
* Rates only valid with validation from ice skating rink.
Validation requires purchase of ice skating session. Without
validation, normal rates apply.
Enjoy bites and treats from gourmet food trucks on the
- Sunday, December 16 (2-5pm): COOLHAUS & Oooh La La
- Saturday, December 22 (5-8pm): Chunk-n-Chip Cookies &
Grilled Cheese Truck
- Sunday, December 23 (2-5pm): Sweet E's Bake Shop
- Saturday, December 29 (5-8pm): Crepe 'n Around & Buttermilk
- Sunday, December 30 (2-5pm): Sweet Wheels & COOLHAUS
- Saturday, January 5 (5-8pm): Komodo & Sweet Wheels
- Sunday, January 6 (2-5pm): Buttermilk Truck & Oooh La La
Schedule is tentative and may change at any time.
Thank you to our sponsors: Sprinkles Cupcakes, The
Beverly Hilton, Two Rodeo and GEARY'S.
Santa at Paley Center for Media
Jolly old St. Nick pays a visit to Beverly Hills again this
year. Both he and Mrs. Claus will captivate children and adults in
Beverly Hills on Saturdays and Sundays (December 1 - 23).
Start your visit on the Beverly Hills Trolley where Mrs. Claus
will delight all with holiday stories and songs throughout the tour
which departs at the top of the hour (11 am - 4 pm) from Rodeo
Drive & Dayton Way. Along the way, the trolley will stop at The
Paley Center for Media, giving you an opportunity to hop off and
spend some one-on-one time with Santa (11 am - 3 pm). After, enjoy
holiday beverages and sweet treats before heading into The Paley
Center's theater where nostalgic holiday television classics are
featured on the big screen throughout the afternoon.
Tickets for the trolley run $5/adult and $1/child, 12 &
under. Visits with Santa at The Paley Center are free.
Santa & Live Holiday Music at Two Rodeo
Two Rodeo comes alive with the sounds of the holiday season.
Stroll Via Rodeo and delight in live entertainment, Thursdays
Live Holiday Music:
- Thursday and Friday evenings, 4:00 - 7:00 pm
- November 23 & 29-30 and December 6-7, 13-14 &
- Saturdays, 3:00 - 6:00 pm
- November 24 and December 1, 8, 15 & 22
Santa Claus visits the Wilshire Fountain at Two Rodeo for
complimentary visits throughout the holiday season, every Friday
evening from November 23 - December 21. Each time Santa makes his
visit, snow will fall from the rooftops!
Visits with Santa & Snow on Via Rodeo:
- November 23, 2:00 - 6:00 pm
- November 30, 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- December 7, 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- December 14, 4:00 - 8:00 pm
- December 21, 4:00 - 8:00 pm
Fall Into Luxury
It's our holiday gift to you! Fall into luxury with a $100 hotel
credit and complimentary upgrade at time of booking when you stay
in Beverly Hills between October 1 and December 30, 2012.
Beverly Hills is the only world class luxury destination located
in the center of Los Angeles. From five star and five diamond to
one of a kind boutique hotels, whatever your pleasure, you're mere
steps from flagship shopping, celebrity chef restaurants and the
ultimate in pampering. With abundant sunshine, mild
temperatures and this great fall package, there's no better way to
extend the pleasures of summer than with a visit to Beverly
here to view participating hotels & to book your
This holiday season, break away from kitchen duty and truly
enjoy your time with family and friends. Many Beverly Hills
restaurants will do the cooking for you, putting out a spread that
masterfully blends traditional dishes with unique menu
Click for hours, prices and full menus:
Extended Store Hours
Many stores throughout Beverly Hills have extended holiday hours
for your shopping convenience. Each location varies so it is
recommended shoppers call stores directly for their hours of
operation. Use our Beverly
Hills Shopping Directory for contact information.
Share your holiday fun...
Spread holiday cheer! As you visit Beverly Hills this holiday
season, be sure to stop by our Facebook & Twitter
pages to share your holiday memories with us! On Instagram? Tag your Beverly Hills photos, year
round, with #LoveBevHills and during the holidays, use
For more information about the
holiday season in Beverly Hills, contact the Beverly Hills Visitor Center at