Music in the Mansion at Greystone Mansion & Gardens
Greystone Mansion & Gardens: The Doheny Estate
905 Loma Vista Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Tel: (310) 285-6850
The City of Beverly Hills prides itself in bringing its residents, visitors and patrons of the arts the finest in solo and chamber music performances. Since 1994, under Artistic Director Laura Schmieder, Music in the Mansion has presented concerts featuring selected prize-winning international and local artists. From January through June, monthly Sunday concerts are followed by meet-the-artists receptions and a tour of the first floor of the Greystone Mansion.
Ticket Cost: $20
Purchase Tickets: www.beverlyhills.org/BHRec
For more information: (310) 285-6850 or (310) 285-6830.
Seating is limited. ADVANCED REGISTRATION RECOMMENDED.
Tickets will be available at the door if space is available.
The exceptional 2018 season includes:
- February 18, Soman Jeagal & Friends (piano)
- March 18, Los Angeles Ensemble
- April 15, Karine Poghosyan (piano)
- May 20, Chamber Ensemble from Kaleidoscope Chamber Orchestra with Benjamin Mitchell (clarinetist), Madalyn Parnas (violinist), Julliet Herlin (cellist), Irene Kim (piano)
- June 17, Helix Collective with Sarah Robinson (flute), Phil Papham (oboe), Katie Norring (piano), and Lorry Black (percussion)
- July 18, iPalpiti Festival which brings a consortium of prize-winning musicians from around the globe.
Performances are held at 2:00 p.m. on Sundays with the exception of the iPalpiti Festival, which will take place on Wednesday, July 18, in the evening.
Tickets for regular concerts are $20 per ticket and the iPalpiti season finale is $40 per ticket.