Oliverio Academy Award Cocktails
February 8 - 24, 2013
With the 85th Annual Academy Awards just a few weeks away, now
is the perfect time to start toasting your favorite flicks! The
Oscars are arguably the most anticipated of award shows during the
season, and Avalon Beverly Hills is mixing up delicious cocktails
in honor of some of the Best Picture nominees. The libations are
available at the hotel's signature restaurant, Oliverio now through
Oscar night, February 24. Stop by to celebrate your favorites and
fulfill your cinematic fix!
Oliverio's Academy Awards Cocktail Menu:
- Zero Dark Thirsty $12 - Rum, fresh lime juice, ginger, ginger
beer | Made with dark rum and cloudy, if not quite stormy, ginger
beer. Perfectly refreshing after the greatest manhunt in
- Silver (Linings) Fizz $12 - Gin, fresh lemon juice, egg white,
soda | Says Aerosmith, "silver gin fizzy/do it till you're
dizzy/give it all you got until you're put out of your misery".
Lyrics one could dance to, no?
- Parlez Vous $12, Vodka, pineapple juice, Chambord | Sweet and
tart with an air of elegance, refined and fashionable, perfect
dessert for a Parisian evening.
- Django's Smash $12, Bourbon, fresh lemon, mint, sugar, bitters
| This one will catch you off guard. Bright color, minty, sour and
thirst quenching. It certainly doesn't contain any of whiskey's
- Argo $7 - Sparkling cranberry, rosemary | Just as their movie
was fake, this cocktail is.
Oliverio at Avalon Beverly Hills
9400 W Olympic Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90212